This is a scheduled release to introduce the new “Reporting” section.
Release date: Friday 16 February 2018
Feature 23 (VSTS) — Reporting feature
Build new reporting mechanism to include but not limited to the following:
- Most/least downloaded assets (documents)
- Most/least downloaded images (photos)
- List of assets and images that have never been downloaded
- Filters to refine by Brand, Category and File Type
- Filters to refine by Published, Unpublished and Archived assets
- Latest downloads report with customisable date range
- Export reports to PDF, CSV and Excel.
Integration with Google Analytics API, providing valuable and actionable insights:
- Most/least popular pages and sections
- Most searched keywords and site terms
- Longest on-page retention
- Overall login durations
- Device, OS and layout size tracking
- Traffic source and funnel tracking etc.
Issues & Tasks
Bug 135 (VSTS) — Photo library thumbnail rollover glitch
Corrected hover glitch on the Photo library thumbnail image that caused the larger rollover/hover image to flicker momentarily.