Brand Toolbox stores all previously saved versions of a page.
This means that you will never lose changes to a page, as all old versions of the page are always saved to the version history list. You then have the opportunity to access and republish an older version, if necessary.
To compare a page on the site with its previous versions:
- Right-click on the page and choose the Rollback option.
- In the Rollback dialogue box, select a version from the Rollback to drop-down list.
- When you select a version from the drop-down list, you are presented with a comparison of the current page with the version you selected. Red, struck-out text is text that will not appear in the selected version and green means text that will be added, should you choose to rollback to that version of the page.
- If you check the Html checkbox, you will be shown the selected version of the page as Html. Check the Diff checkbox to see the differences between the versions as a list of fields.
Rollback to a Previous version
To rollback to a previous version of the page:
- Follow the steps in Comparing versions above.
- When you have chosen the version of the page that you wish to rollback to, click the Rollback button.
- Click OK to confirm the rollback. Your content has now been rolled back to the selected version of the page.
- Click the ‘Close this Window’ link to return to the Content tree.