The home page is structured into four main areas:
- Home page left side menu
- Home page tiles
- Best practice examples
- Home page video
Home page left side menu
View the instructions below to customise the left side menu.
Home page tiles
View the Home page tiles page for information on editing this area.
Home page video
View the Home page video page for information on adding a video to the home page.
Best practice examples
View the Best practice examples page for information on editing this area.
The home page left side menu navigation can be customised to include any page that has been published on Brand Toolbox.
You can choose to replicate the top navigation structure or create your own designated quick links based on high traffic funnels or key page requirements.
Home page left side menu navigation
To edit the left side menu links:
- Select the Home page in the Content section tree.
- Select the Side Menu tab from the top tabbed menu.
- Add content to the three required fields:
Title — The header text for the content block.
Content — The intro text that will display under the heading.
Related Links — These are the links that appear on each panel.
- Selecting Edit or Add in the Related Links property will open the Select link slide out menu. Select the page or pages to link to – from the ‘Home’ content tree structure – and Submit.
- Click Save and publish to publish the changes.