To edit an existing page...
- Browse to the page you want to edit in the Content tree structure and select the page by clicking its name (node). The edit interface for the page is then displayed in the content area on the right. You can browse sub pages in the tree structure by clicking the triangle in front of the page name.
- Edit your content (ensure you’ve read the Working with content > Rich text editor section of the User Guide to learn how to format content.).
- Click Save to save the changes without publishing.
- Click Preview to preview how the page will appear on the ‘live’ public site. Note that you must first save the page to view the changes in the preview pane.
- Once satisfied, click Save and publish to broadcast the changes to the ‘live’ public site.
To learn how to create new content, view the Create, save and publish content section.